Search results

1. B

Randomly losing control of movement/aim during PC gameplay

I don't record any of my gameplay and don't have plans to do so in the foreseeable future, which means that I don't have the proper gear/software to record even if I wanted to for testing purposes. I don't want to spend any more of my own funds for testing. I'm currently back to using my Razer...
  2. B

Hello, I'm back to give you a report after attempting to recalibrate the Azeron Cyborg and several hours of gameplay testing. I'm currently back to playing a heavily modded Skyrim Anniversary edition using a Wabbajack modpack called Aurora that has about 884 mods added to the base game, along...
  3. B

Thanks for responding. I have had the gamepad for approximately two months. This issue was observed during the first week of use, but I suspected my mouse at that time. After going through the trial and error of switching out each individual peripherals this week, I just now narrowed it down...
  4. B

If jittering you mean that the thumbstick is vibrating when viewing it through the software, then yes. It settles down when I move the thumbstick around a bit.
  5. B

I have been using my new Cyborg to play games such as SCUM, Skyrim, Expeditions: MudRunner on PC for the last 2 months. My gaming experience using the Azeron gamepad has been mostly excellent. However, I occasionally lose control of my movement/aim when moving forward using the thumbstick. I...