Search results

1. S

Azeron Cyborg after 2 Month Thumbstick drift.

Good day to you. My Azeron Cyborg is about 2 months old and for a few days now the thumbstick has been drifting to the right. Several attempts to install or readjust the software have had no effect. No matter if Azeron or ReWasd is used. Would be great if you could help me as I really love...
  2. S

The joystick in game dosnt work

since I can't open my own post for whatever reason after I've tried several times I'll post here. My new Cyborg has a right drift since a few days. no matter if with Azeron or Rewasd software. I have tried to calibrate it several times. Since the part is only 2 months old it should be under...
  3. S

Star Citizen with Cyborg and Cyro

Anyone here use both Together for Star Citzen? I have some Problems to run it stable. I think with Azeron Software i cant use both Anal Sticks like a Gamebad or? I have to use reWASD and make a group with them?
  4. S

Faster Glides/Skates?

Yes, of course. My mother didn't raise a genius, but I'm not a total idiot :D The Cyro is just very heavy so it doesn't glide as well as normal mice. That's why I'm looking for a way to improve the gliding properties. I think I will test glass feet and then report back here.
  5. S

Custom Buttons?

Change individual buttons? I would love it if I could print 2 of the buttons with a small dot or dash. Just like the letters F and J on the keyboards are usually marked with a small dot. Since I have to switch between games and work very often and often take the Cyro out of my hand and back...
  6. S

Faster Glides/Skates?

Greetings. Have you found a Solution? I am looking for the same Feature and think Glass Glides can be solve it?