Search results

1. I

Need help deciding which one to buy.

Well, I ordered the compact version. I hope this one work better for my circumstances
  2. I

Need help deciding which one to buy.

I already have the CYRO but I'm not liking it only because of my hand limitation. Movement in my fingers is not so great, so I'm thinking of buying the CYBORG Because of the larger buttons and button placement. I have small hands. My question is, do you think I should get the compact or the...
  3. I

Print button on profile page

Me too I would like to have this feature added having a printed layout of our keybinds will help remember different games keybinds. I'm always Alt-Tab out of games to see what keybids I have.
  4. I

Form template for Cyborg key map

Wow that is very useful can you please make one for Azeron Cyro. Thanks
  5. I

Azeron Cyro Profiles?

I'm new to my Azeron Cyro and looking for some profiles to try. anyone with Azeron Cyro can you please post your Cyro profiles. I'm looking for profiles for games like the ones listed below but not just them. I would like to try any of them. If someone has a default profile you use for fps...
  6. I

One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

ordered Azeron Cyro the other day. I can't wait till it comes. I am a game player that only has my right arm. So, this would be perfect for me. I am so excited to get this. I stopped playing games because of my disability. Now, hopefully I'll be able to play again. I've been watching youtube...