Search results

1. DanielP

D pad broke

Hello, 5 way switch cap is the plastic part which goes on the 5way switch. So if it gets stuck or some directions not working its possible to remove the plastic part and press on 5way switch directly to confirm its still gets stuck with out the cap.
  2. DanielP

Thumb stick swap to Dpad

Hello, Thank you for advice, Unfortunately at them moment I can't confirm anything, but that's definitely somethin for the future and could be an option.
  3. DanielP

Replacement parts for refurbished items

Hello, Yes, you can. Please email us info@azeron.eu and we will assist you and help you make the purchase.
  4. DanielP

I Downloaded the New Update (v1.2.6) and my Cyborg wont work now

Hello, Could you please contact us info@azeron.eu providing your order number in email and we will assist you further.
  5. DanielP

Looking to purchase replacement parts

Hello, Contact us info@azeron.eu and we will assist you further.
  6. DanielP

Looking for a Profile for Jedi Survivor

Hello, You can check something like this in our discord channel there a whole community sharing their button binds. https://discord.gg/aqT6mxyu
  7. DanielP

Thumbstick issue or normal behavior?

Hello, Glad to hear everything worked out for you.
  8. DanielP

How to check my Azeron Cyborg Firmware?

Hello, Does it not connecting with Azeron software as well?
  9. DanielP

replacement part files

Hello, Unfortunately we are not providing STL files and the part which mainly changes the size is from metal. But you can purchase either Metal base or longer rails, but it could cause another problem with paracords which are made in specific measurements depending on large or medium keypad...
  10. DanielP

Joystick only goes forward and to the right

Replied to you via email
  11. DanielP

I downloaded Azeron Software v1.2.5 BETA and it bricked my device.

Hello, Please Email us on info@azeron.eu with attached log file and we will assist your further. Log file can be found under settings tab scrolling at the very bottom.
  12. DanielP

Cyborg Thumbstick calibation, not working

Hello, When calibrating try doing it very slow.
  13. DanielP

ELITE THUMBSTICK UPGRADE

Hello, Email us info@azeron.eu with order number provided and we will assist you further.
  14. DanielP

Overclocking? Has anyone tried?

Firstly we would not suggest or advise doing that, simply because its voiding warranty but we can't stop you for trying. There have been attempts by community. I would suggest look for information or asking about this "Azeron Keypad'' Discord channel.
  15. DanielP

I guess my fingers are to long.. JAmmed up on a large

Hello, Yeah its possible , if you are interested email us info@azeron.eu and we can discuss it further.
  16. DanielP

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

Please contact us info@azeron.eu with attached log files and we will guide you further.
  17. DanielP

PC wont recognize Azeron Classic 2023

Hello, Would suggest to try preforming clean reset first, here is the Link.
  18. DanielP

Azeron Software wont open

Hello, Please contact us info@azeron.eu and attach exported log files from Azeron software, under settings tab. We will support you further.
  19. DanielP

Updated from v0.22.0 to v1.2.5; Old exports fail to import with "Cannot import empty profile"

Hello, Unfortunately no, they are two totally different software. But you can contact our support at info@azeron.eu and attach your files and we can try converting them manually, not 100% sure it will work but we can give it a try.