Search results

1. A

LEDs don't work, can`t use Profiles

so the problem seems to be solved for good. It was a slightly loose screw on the black cable. Thanks to Daniel's great support, we were able to solve this together. Really good !!!! Thanks a lot !! Greatings to AZERON TEAM (y):)
  2. A

Thanks for the instructions, but before I applied them, the gamepad suddenly works again. I don't know how, but at the moment it's working again. Thank you and if there is something again, I will test the bootloader.
  3. A

Hello, so the gamepad is not plugged into any HUB, also I don't use a cable extension. Gamepad is also easily recognized by the PC and is visible under devices as an Azeron device, only the LED's no longer light up....... I've never heard of Mobo USB, seems to be a special driver, I'd have to...
  4. A

Hello, I have problems with my Cyborg compact with new PCB, get January 2023. Gamepad ran perfectly up to about 2-3 weeks. During Gaiming, the LED's went out again and again and so the buttons could also be can no longer be used. Got worse and worse and now for 1 week the LEDs don't work at...