Search results

1. R

Is there any way to bind two buttons to a thumbstick position simultaneously?

Ahh you're right ph0x, just clicking the two buttons simultaneously works like a charm!! Thanks very much, you've saved me trying to run reWASD or AHK just for one keyfunction. Much appreciated!
  2. R

Hm, this is the first I've heard of reWASD. Do you know how it compares to AHK (AutoHotKey)?
  3. R

Unfortunately this is an extremely keybind-intensive game, so losing a finger to just hold down a single key wouldn't be a good solution. I do appreciate the suggestion though.
  4. R

Hi all, I'm looking to use my analog stick for WASD movement, but due to a quirk in the game I'm playing (Darkfall), I'd like to map it so that every time I hit the thumbstick forward position (i.e. "W") that it also simultaneously presses another key (e.g. "H"). Does anyone know a way to set...
  5. R

Unboxed the Cyborg and LED doesn't work, software doesn't detect.

ok, so as it turns out you, I'm just a huge n00b. I just didn't plug it into the mouse the tremendous depth that is necessary. Carry on, only n00bs to see here.
  6. R

Unboxed the Cyborg and LED doesn't work, software doesn't detect.

Hi all, I just unboxed my Cyborg and spent 2 hours customizing it, only to try plugging it in and see the LED not light up! The software says "plug-in your device" even though I've tried plugging it in several times into several slots. I assume this means that I just need to return in and...