Search results

1. K

Any plans for adjustable angle Cryo? It's too upright for me and hurts my elbow

I love using Cryo, but at the moment have to disable mouse function and lean the side of it against my thigh to get a comfortable angle. I would love to be able to use mouse function but need to be able adjust the angle lower for comfort to do so. Are there any plans for adjustable angle or...
  2. K

Cyro interferes with laptop start-up?

I recently got the cyro and while I love using it I have to unplug it every time I start my pc. If I forget and leave it plugged in I get a fast-start that is not complete and leaves me with NO Display. The screen does not come on. I have to button-off pc, unplug cyro and start pc again to...
  3. K

How long does it take for an order to be delivered?

I ordered in July, payment was taken in July. My order is marked as Awaiting. Can someone give me a clue when I might get it? Thanks
  4. K

thumbstick not returning to stopped properly? Help please

Using thumbstick for movement in game. Press forward to run forward but when I let go or center the thumbstick character still runs forward. Same reaction running backward. Sideways works ok. Please help. I have no idea how to stop this happening. Game: New World via steam with steam...
  5. K

Does it work with Windows 11? Not recognised when I plug it in.

EDIT: I wasn't strong enough to get the little plug far enough in. Why make it so hard? Luckily I have a very helpful neighbour who managed to plug it further in and got the light lit. p.s. please delete this thread. I cannot find how to delete it. Thanks