Search results

1. D

change window size?

I just want to add that YES! please do something about the inability to change the window size. It drives me friggen crazy. I remember a good while back we could scale the window as we wished and really I feel that is completely as it should be. Otherwise absolutely great job I love both my...
  2. D

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

Yes and no. the buttons press and send signal but because of the spamming interference the controls act erratic
  3. D

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

Nope I have already replaced the cable. I had the same thought. Also, I feel I should point out I never had this issue before until I updated to the 1.1.1 software although I am now using the 1.1.2 version and have completely reset everything from drivers to software when I upgraded to 1.1.2. I...
  4. D

So I have noticed the same behavior in my classic. It is bound to a single press and I noticed that it doesn't even flicker on the visual part of the software but it does cease if I figure out which button it is and spam press it. I have already tried all of the above fixes. I have no problem...