Search results

1. O

Cyborg analog not working

No I didn't change anything, I did try and try older firmware which didn't work, but when I updated the current firmware back the analog was working, which is a major breakthrough. However the axis' are reversed so up and down is left and right and vice versa. I tried it with the on board...
  2. O

Ok I did find that, the older firmware isn't working either, I read that you can't use saved profiles for configs, and the Xbox 360 analog doesn't work for consoles too, so I turned off the profiles. That didn't work either, I'm really confused, I feel like I've tried everything....
  3. O

Ok I downloaded the older firmware, how do I flash the gamepad, I couldn't find any instructions on how to download the older firmware?
  4. O

I've tried that, I'm using the current firmware. I'm using the gamepad in conjunction with a xim apex and a xbox series X. The firmware on the xim is also the most current. Someone on the Facebook page suggested updating the controller which I also did, however for some reason with the series x...
  5. O

I recently got the new cyborg. This is my 3rd azeron, so I'm not new to these things. I use these on a series X with a xim apex, when I got the new one I plugged it in to the gaming software to check and see if everything works, I can see that all the switches and stick work, but I plug it in to...