Simple Cyro Mod Request

MindTyrant

Mar 25, 2024
I was wondering if you could get a Cyro without the mouse component. I still want the mouse wheel, and the thumb stick, I just do not need it as an actual mouse. I am disabled and it would be helpful if the device weighed as little as possible. I can use a mouse in my left hand with little issue, but after repeat hospitalizations, I have lost my ability to pluck a keyboard fast enough to game. The Cyro could fix this problem, but because I lean on my right arm, my right hand does not make a good mouse hand. So, removing that mouse component would be beneficial because its removal would make it weigh less.

Additionally, if I could have everything that I wanted, I would replace the keyboard with a series of triggers that I could grip with my fingers, and then squeeze to press the button. I imagined it as a gun, with a thumb stick instead of a cock, and the barrel removed. Then, there would be four triggers going down the handle, one for each finger. You could also place another button or two by the thumb stick. But if that is not doable, just removing the mouse component would be beneficial.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I was wondering if you could get a Cyro without the mouse component. I still want the mouse wheel, and the thumb stick, I just do not need it as an actual mouse. I am disabled and it would be helpful if the device weighed as little as possible. I can use a mouse in my left hand with little issue, but after repeat hospitalizations, I have lost my ability to pluck a keyboard fast enough to game. The Cyro could fix this problem, but because I lean on my right arm, my right hand does not make a good mouse hand. So, removing that mouse component would be beneficial because its removal would make it weigh less.

Additionally, if I could have everything that I wanted, I would replace the keyboard with a series of triggers that I could grip with my fingers, and then squeeze to press the button. I imagined it as a gun, with a thumb stick instead of a cock, and the barrel removed. Then, there would be four triggers going down the handle, one for each finger. You could also place another button or two by the thumb stick. But if that is not doable, just removing the mouse component would be beneficial.
How about a mouse in the left and Cyborg in the right instead ?
There is not much weight from the mouse function components, so it seems like a waste to actually remove them. And if mouse components are removed, then there is not real need to move the unit, therefore the weight wouldn't matter.