đŸ”¥ Azeron Software v1.5 RC6 (public test version) is here

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Big news, everyone!

Azeron Software v1.5 RC6 (public test version) is here and it’s loaded with exciting features!

Before installing this version, be sure to export your profiles. This will prevent any loss if you decide to revert to the old version.

What’s new:

• automatic software profile switch. The first community-voted feature is here! Connect any active system process or .exe to your Azeron Software profile and it will activate when launching your selected application;
• analog joystick logic rework;
• analog joystick calibration now works with restrictor a ring as well;
• Windows system tray icon with additional functionality has been added;
• software profiles now include a context menu;
• profile list size can now be adjusted;
• single profile import/export tool;
• a button for turning off analog stick logging has been added (DEF state = OFF);
• analog scroll wheel;
• you can now choose from 3 themes of your liking to customize your experience (Default, Lilac, and Orange). More themes will be added later.

Cyro-specific features:

• 8 customizable directional joystick angles;
• customizable RGB lights, you can change the color of your profile indicators and apply them to a specific on-board profile.

Please focus on these specific features during testing:

• 8 customizable directional joystick angles - we have reworked analog logic from the ground up, so we must test everything out.

Download the software here:

https://azeron-public.s3.amazonaws.com/rc-keypad-builds/azeron-setup-v1.5.0-rc6.exe

Please share your feedback with us – it's highly valued!

Team Azeron

Azlakal

Jan 29, 2024
Hello, after trying this beta with my Azeron Cyborg with elite thumbstick and restrictor ring, I can confirm the new calibration now works! I also tried the analog throttle setting to assist with counter-strafing (Cancelling movement quickly by tapping the opposite movement direction quickly) and have found it works even on Xbox analog controls and made it much easier to not overshoot counter-strafes.
I have a question about the "Analog Throttle" setting. What do the numbers "0-50" indicate, and how can someone best set this besides guess and check? I have it set to 50 and it works very well, but notice it infrequently works well at lower settings as well, less infrequently when (correctly) using it as instructed in keyboard mode.
This setting is very interesting to me because it dramatically improves my performance in one of my favorite games (in a fair way) but seems to also make direction changes a bit more sluggish, as if the analog stick was "dragging" my player instead of "leaning" towards where I will be moving.
Great work as always, much love from Washington!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, after trying this beta with my Azeron Cyborg with elite thumbstick and restrictor ring, I can confirm the new calibration now works! I also tried the analog throttle setting to assist with counter-strafing (Cancelling movement quickly by tapping the opposite movement direction quickly) and have found it works even on Xbox analog controls and made it much easier to not overshoot counter-strafes.
I have a question about the "Analog Throttle" setting. What do the numbers "0-50" indicate, and how can someone best set this besides guess and check? I have it set to 50 and it works very well, but notice it infrequently works well at lower settings as well, less infrequently when (correctly) using it as instructed in keyboard mode.
This setting is very interesting to me because it dramatically improves my performance in one of my favorite games (in a fair way) but seems to also make direction changes a bit more sluggish, as if the analog stick was "dragging" my player instead of "leaning" towards where I will be moving.
Great work as always, much love from Washington!
It`s the input read frequency in ms. Best is to workout what suits you the best. It`s basically adding the delay to the input reading and it will make it more sluggish.

norez

Verified member
Dec 6, 2023
Occasionally I have this error when shutting down Windows 11 (23H2)

Attachments

• crashrc6.jpg
    crashrc6.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 45

ruzia

Mar 8, 2024
When I try to perform a series of simultaneous presses of multiple keys in a macro, the macro is sometimes interrupted when my finger is released and some keys remain pressed.

ă‚¹ă‚¯ăƒªăƒ¼ăƒ³ă‚·ăƒ§ăƒƒăƒˆ 2024-03-08 171903.png

I would like the macro to run to the end without interruption even if the finger is released.

norez

Verified member
Dec 6, 2023
Nothing in the logs really, I haven't been using the keyboard at all lately. But I have the Azeron software in Windows Startup.
Code:
{"level":"info","message":"Reconnect to previous device: undefined","timestamp":"2024-03-04T21:00:22.363Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"Reconnect to previous device: undefined","timestamp":"2024-03-04T21:23:37.439Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"Reconnect to previous device: undefined","timestamp":"2024-03-07T18:21:54.442Z"}

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Nothing in the logs really, I haven't been using the keyboard at all lately. But I have the Azeron software in Windows Startup.
Code:
{"level":"info","message":"Reconnect to previous device: undefined","timestamp":"2024-03-04T21:00:22.363Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"Reconnect to previous device: undefined","timestamp":"2024-03-04T21:23:37.439Z"}
{"level":"info","message":"Reconnect to previous device: undefined","timestamp":"2024-03-07T18:21:54.442Z"}
got a full log from Azeron software?

norez

Verified member
Dec 6, 2023
That was it, taken from Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Export logs. Other log entries were a month old and not relevant.

Dave

Nov 25, 2021
After install I had to adjust the thumbstick settings.
In each profile:
The Angle was set to 90 which threw me until I realized what had happened and changed it back to 0.
The Lower and Upper deadzones were both set to 0%. Even after the calibration.
If these updates are intentional, a little warning would have helped.
I had a support exchange before directed to change the upper deadzone. Until corrected it caused the output to be 'stuck' (WASD) even though the stick returned to center.

Using a Classic for two years I had never touched those values. Only setting the dropdown to keyboard when I got it.

Reactions: Im this guy

Dave

Nov 25, 2021
The profile switching is working for me. Now the obvious request :). Can there be an N:N?
Examples:
1) World of Warcraft has 3 versions: 3 folders and 2 exe names
2) Baldur's Gate 3: 1 folder and 2 exe names (Vulkin and other drivers)
3) Versions of any app where the binding are (near) the same

The obvious way is 3 (2?) WoW profiles / 2 BG3 profiles and set the links.
But change could be at worst painful; at best awkward.

Maybe separate the link from the profile? Then use a mapping to link exe to profile?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
That was it, taken from Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Export logs. Other log entries were a month old and not relevant.
is that shutting down the PC with Azeron softwre running or already closed?

Rocbudinc

Verified member
Jul 13, 2022
I tried this update out for sometime and it seemed like it made my game tweak out it was weird.. it felt like i was playing on 60 hz when i play on 360hz.. i even thought it was my ram and gpu it was so bad.. i changed back to my 3090 from a 4090 and bought new ram and nothing worked until i redownloaded the last official firmware.. something made my system act weird with this firmware

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I tried this update out for sometime and it seemed like it made my game tweak out it was weird.. it felt like i was playing on 60 hz when i play on 360hz.. i even thought it was my ram and gpu it was so bad.. i changed back to my 3090 from a 4090 and bought new ram and nothing worked until i redownloaded the last official firmware.. something made my system act weird with this firmware
I suppose you don't want to try it again ?
Would love to see if the issue reoccurs and we could gather the data and see what`s causing it

Reactions: Rocbudinc

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Y'all might want to pin a post letting people know if there games like COD or APEX are crashing its because they ban reWASD so anyone that is using them will have to come over to the Azeron software until they ban azeron software

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Y'all might want to pin a post letting people know if there games like COD or APEX are crashing its because they ban reWASD so anyone that is using them will have to come over to the Azeron software until they ban azeron software
Azeron software wouldn't get banned, since it doesn`t emulate anything.

joseeltete

Verified member
Apr 18, 2024
Regarding the update, someone explain to me why the joystick has been inverted in Cyro, now up is down, is there no way to invert it again?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Regarding the update, someone explain to me why the joystick has been inverted in Cyro, now up is down, is there no way to invert it again?
Change the profile or the global angle.
Might have been a different value set in the older profiles, that got carried over