Azeron Software v1.5 RC (public test version) is here

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Azeron Software v1.5 RC (public test version) has touched down and is packed with exciting new features.

Be sure to share your feedback – it is highly appreciated!

What’s new:
  • automatic Software profile switching on game launch - the first official community-voted-feature is here - see Discord Surveys;
  • reworked analog stick logic to prepare for future improvements. You shouldn't see any changes right now, but yell at us if something is broken;
  • analog stick can be calibrated with the restrictor ring now;
  • system Tray Icon with some functionality has been added;
  • software profiles now have a right click context menu;
  • profile list width can now be changed by dragging.

Download here:
https://azeron-public.s3.amazonaws.com/rc-keypad-builds/azeron-setup-v1.5.0-rc2.exe

Cheers,
Team Azeron

Reactions: Rocbudinc

Rocbudinc

Verified member
Jul 13, 2022
with the restrictor ring is unplayable on this software... i calibrated it with the ring and it wont work with or without

hdridehrd

Dec 15, 2023
My son just purchased a cyborg unit. I have carpel tunnel and cant use a keyboard so always play on gamepad. Looking at it I'm very impressed and would be very interested for myself. I would purchase two units one for each hand, but it does not allow the unit to be setup as the stick to be a mouse. If you add to the software to allow two units at once and one stick to be a mouse I will purchase two units, as I am sure many controller users would.

sorry for posting in this post your link to register isn't working and it wouldn't let me create a new post thought this was most applicable as hardware seems perfect, software just needs to be edited to allow two units one using the stick as a mouse.

Reactions: Rocbudinc

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
My son just purchased a cyborg unit. I have carpel tunnel and cant use a keyboard so always play on gamepad. Looking at it I'm very impressed and would be very interested for myself. I would purchase two units one for each hand, but it does not allow the unit to be setup as the stick to be a mouse. If you add to the software to allow two units at once and one stick to be a mouse I will purchase two units, as I am sure many controller users would.

sorry for posting in this post your link to register isn't working and it wouldn't let me create a new post thought this was most applicable as hardware seems perfect, software just needs to be edited to allow two units one using the stick as a mouse.
You can convert the stick to mouse cursor with third party app Rewasd or Joytoykey