Recent content by Trazere

1. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

would it not just be the relocation of the pivot point? I haven't de-engineered / taken anything apart to see how it is assembled/ designed. My thought was from mere superficial analyzation. However most well-designed keyboards are typically so simple and symmetrical that it would be conceivable...
  2. T

Azeron Cyborg Post 141 update issues with XIM/PS5

Excellent news. I am familiarizing myself with the azeron product still as well as with the xim matrix. So user error is absolutely a considerable variable here. I did retro grade firmware and management and was able to obtain desiredish use of my azeron and mouse. The L3 controler function...
  3. T

Twiget's Cyborg Mods

So, I love this adaptation here. Just curious... that if leaving original nuckles but spinning the pivot point 180 ... would that by chance also achieve more practicality? curious if anyone else thought along the lines of that. I feel like the action / pivot point is counter intuitive as it...
  4. T

is there a Battery in the Cyborg, intermittent failures

From my reading many various topics. The azeron is a power hungry device and handles as you describe when inadequate power source is used.
  5. T

I have yet to revert back. Due to the fact that it works natively with other peripherals aside from the XIM Matrix module… so it needs to be addressed. I did send the logs as far as reporting issues to Azeron directly. I feel creating dialog here is ultimately going to serve a greater purpose...
  6. T

Prior to updating to 141 firmware. I was able to use the azeron cyborg with no problems. I didnt have the keybinds set up for Apex PS5 game but was on the game playing in the shooting range messing around trying to get a natural feel of what button I wanted to command what input. Figured that...