Recent content by tim_mcnew

1. T

Azeron Program won't Start

FOUND THIS ON THE WEB, DID IT, AND NOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS AGAIN. We need to delete the azeron software off your computer for a clean install. For this, delete the file you start the azeron software with, but we also have to delete the configuration files. For this you have to go to your...
  2. T

Azeron Software program Won't Open/Run

FOUND THIS ON THE WEB, DID IT, AND NOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS AGAIN. We need to delete the azeron software off your computer for a clean install. For this, delete the file you start the azeron software with, but we also have to delete the configuration files. For this you have to go to your...
  3. T

Software is not to be installed

4. T

Software is not to be installed

I'm having the same issue.
  5. T

Azeron Software program Won't Open/Run

I just got my Cyro, downloaded the program. At first it opened, but now the program won't open. I\ve uninstalled and reinstalled, it still won't open.
  6. T

Azeron Program won't Start

I got my Azeron Cyro last week and just started setting it up. When I first downloaded the Azeron software I encountered no problems outside of what is discussed in the manual. After getting the software downloaded, I had to run an errand. When I got back around to setting up my Cyro the Azeron...