Recent content by Rocbudinc

1. R

Latency specs

Have you guys done anything new to the newest pcbs? is it worth buying a new one? i want to buy new fingers for mine but thinking on buying a brand new one if the pcb is changed in any way.. Or is there any new stuff coming upgrades or anything.. like a pro model or anything with optical...
  2. R

🔥 Azeron Software v1.5 RC6 (public test version) is here

I tried this update out for sometime and it seemed like it made my game tweak out it was weird.. it felt like i was playing on 60 hz when i play on 360hz.. i even thought it was my ram and gpu it was so bad.. i changed back to my 3090 from a 4090 and bought new ram and nothing worked until i...
  3. R

idea for new switches on Future Azerons :)

Alright i use my Azeron like no other and i have changed all my switches to Kailh GM8.0s and it feels so AMAZING!!! Best thing i have done to it.. But since you guys have a deal with Omron you guys should add Analog or Optical Switches!! it would be AWESOME!!!!! these ones to be exact :)
  4. R

Azeron Software v1.5 RC (public test version) is here

@Im this guy is this right? newest one?
  5. R

Faster Glides/Skates?

get some aftermarket glass dots
  6. R

i redownloaded it and got it to work.. love the link the game feature!!!
  7. R

with the restrictor ring is unplayable on this software... i calibrated it with the ring and it wont work with or without
  8. R

Azeron keypad + gyro = crazy Fortnite edits

DANG BRO DEFF INSANE!!! I PLAY WITH THE CYBORG AND MY EDITS ARE FINALLY INSANE!!! best keypads for fortnite
  9. R

🔥Adjustable magnetic stand for your keypad is here🔥

It's legit 👌 Thank You!!!
  10. R

🔥Adjustable magnetic stand for your keypad is here🔥

AMAZING!!! ORDERED 2 FOR MY AZERONS!!
  11. R

NEWER Azeron Cyborg???

I was just wondering does the newer Azeron Cyborgs have the newer PCB yet? And any big software changes? I just ordered another one for back up so i can have incase mine breaks during streams? Fortnite is rough on EVERYTHING!!!!! LOL
  12. R

One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

im deff going to print a base for it to bring the weight down a little... im going to try and use my cyborg and this together in fornite lol
  13. R

Elite Series 2 thumbstick is now available for Cyborg and Cyborg-Compact!

I got it thank you 😉 I did the adjustment before I saw this.. I used my rotary and cleaned it up a tad 🤘😍🤘
  14. R

Elite Series 2 thumbstick is now available for Cyborg and Cyborg-Compact!

hey my man.. quick question the restrictor ring doesnt work with the elite thumbsticks!!??!! oh man i was so hoping for it too :( tension plus ring for valorant would have been goated ... super sad about this