Recent content by Raziel

1. R

Windows 11 Unable to Find Azeron Cyborg - Device Descriptor Request Failed

OMG, I got it working! I found some residual file folders from the old version and deleted everything. I even ran ccleaner and registry cleaner. I then retried teensy and it worked to install the latest firmware! I then re-reinstalled the new 1.0 beta software and it recognized my controller...
  2. R

I followed the instructions to manually update firmware with the teensy application. When I press the program but it just quits and says download error.
  3. R

I just tried detection mode with rewasd and only my keyboard and mouse showed up.
  4. R

I may not have conveyed my issue well enough. Recently I started getting USB connection errors with my Cyborg Compact which I was able to temporarily remedy by unplugging and replugging in my USB for my controller. Only to have it give me the error again the next day and so on. Until today when...
  5. R

This was of course the first thing I did. The issue lies elsewhere.
  6. R

I'm having the exact same issue (Cyborg Compact). I too am on Windows 11 and always had my controller plugged into a hub on an extender. Never had any trouble before. Then suddenly started getting the same stuff that RubenG mentioned. Now I'm in the same boat. Controller is totally dead. I've...