Recent content by Mightykong

1. M

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

Did this and same. The number 30 key still sticks. I believe it is a hardware problem. Can I purchase a new thumb control, the one with the joystick and the smaller thumb controller on it?
  2. M

Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

I do not see it on the windows 11 devices.
  3. M

I am not sure how to record video of it. Here is the log.
  4. M

It might be the hardware. I use the thumb control alot. I did not see a replacement part for it in the store. Is there a way to order one?
  5. M

It occures on both onboard and software and it remains keyed.
  6. M

Did that. Same result. It is the #30 key on the thumbstick. If I rotate the thumb stick around 360 degrees it seems to release it
  7. M

I have the same result. My key is the s key.
  8. M

Cyro Joystick

Okay. I will do that when I get home. On Spring Break right now. Thank you.
  9. M

Cyro Joystick

Is there a hardware reset or just the software? I have reset the software multiple times.
  10. M

Cyro Joystick

Yes. It does not move.
  11. M

Cyro Joystick

It will not move from the spot it is on.
  12. M

Cyro Joystick

Did that. I will try and do a video. I am not good at that sort of thing but at least I will find the log.
  13. M

Cyro Joystick

My Cyro joystick will not calibrate. It remains in the lower left hand corner. Any suggestions?