Recent content by Loss Mentality

1. L

Map a key to run a .bat script in Azeron Software

Per the title, I wanted to press a key (on Cyborg and/or Cryo) to open a .bat file. I was expecting to find this functionality in Azeron Software - I thought I'd noticed it in the past - but it doesn't seem to exist. Am I missing something, or is mapping a key to open a file not presently...
  2. L

Cyro: toggle on hold layer switch occasionally fails, gets stuck in 2nd layer when releasing the layer button

@Im this guy I've got the update - I've only had time for a quick test, but the problem seems to be resolved. Thanks very much for the quick turnaround!
  3. L

Azeron Software's Suggestions for Improvements when Using Cyborg and Cyro Together

I too would like to see the changes KPSTL describes. The cyborg and cyro are excellent devices, and the configuration provided by the Azeron app is already better than what I've seen from other vendors in the past for peripheral control. In my experience, it lacks only in two areas: the...
  4. L

Cyro: toggle on hold layer switch occasionally fails, gets stuck in 2nd layer when releasing the layer button

Great, thank you! Any chance you have an approximate timeline on when it will release?
  5. L

@Im this guy After more experimentation, I've found that several clicks on the layer key in a row can get it stuck in the 2nd layer. This is without hitting any other keys in either layer. I'm using layering for Hotbar slot selection in a game, with 5 slots tied to five-way hat switch in the...
  6. L

@Im this guy So I just tried what I asked about in my previous post: using the Long Press option with Trigger Delay set very low, so it feels like using Single Press. Unfortunately, after playing for a bit, I still encountered an instance of the problem: I got stuck in the 2nd layer. Again, I...
  7. L

Thanks for the reply. Okay, so I just tested it. I can't seem to press and release the button quickly enough to make it stay at the second layer, but I can believe that it's right on the edge such that rarely, in the heat of playing a game, I manage to press it quickly enough for it to get...
  8. L

I've got a Cyro profile called MStd with button 14 set to use layering such that, while I hold that button, it will shift to another profile called MStdShift until I release that button, at which time it will return to the MStd profile. I am, of course, running both of these profiles in the...