Recent content by Klaus-L

1. K

Valheim, not playable

Hi, I tried to play Valheim with my Azeron Classic (FW 76a, SW 1.2.4). As soon as Azeron move the joystick the game becomes unplayable. Always the view turns up into the sky and mosue movement issn't possible anymore. When I configure game, not to use gamepad, then Azeron doesn't do anything and...
  2. K

3 devices in joy.cpl (not fully working)

I will do that, if I can't identify the problem's cause. It's so curious. When it first appeard, I closed processes runnning, until the effect disappeared. So I found MS-Teams, not logged in, only autostarted. After I stopped and deinstalled it, the issue seemed to be fixed. 2 days it was ok...
  3. K

I have some problems with Azeron and Rewasd in a new game from steam. The problems are curious, and I try to analyse, where the problems come from. But it's complicated, as so many components are involved: Azeron device and software Rewasd Steam (input, overlay) EA-App (overlay) the game itself...
  4. K

Hi, I have a Cyborg, latest update installed. Win11, when I start joy.cpl, I see 3 devices On properties, only the middle of them shows this, but no calibration option. Both others, the properties are completely empty Is that the normal way, or is there something wrong? Greetings
  5. K

Problems with AZ-drivers

That means, if both onboard configuration for joystick are set to e.g. Xbox controller, then rewasd doesn't work with the joystick in any way to map to wasd?
  6. K

Problems with AZ-drivers

Hi, I tested it. The G13 is recognized in Win11 as an (in German) OK. I think, we shouldn't invest much more time here. We disabled the G13, as it should be and is now replaced by the Azeron. The G13 should only be used in a transitional period, to have time to learn the Azeron. But for the...
  7. K

Rewasd configuration

Ok, my impression was, that I first had to set one or both Onboard profiles to analog, before wasd was wokring in rewasd. But may be, I misinterpreted, because I tried so many things, before I got it function again at last. Somehow mysterious. The problems started, after I installed the latest...
  8. K

Problems with AZ-drivers

It is, when AZSW is installed. After that it makes no difference, it AZ-device is plugged in or not. I only could get back to funtioning the LGS, when I deinstalled AZSW. As soon as AZSW is installed, LGS and G13 is defect.
  9. K

rewasd "Hook controller buttons"

Does really no one know, why this option should be disabled?
  10. K

Frustrated new user... rows get stuck

Hi, I have got a new Cyborg for my wife. It's working fine. What do you mean "keys stuck"? By software or by hardware? If keys stuck physically, you can loosen them with the screw driver, so that they flip back easily. It's a bit fiddly, as you have to loosen the tower screws, to move them...
  11. K

rewasd "Hook controller buttons"

Hi, in a video for configuring rewasd, I saw, that I have to disable "Hook controller buttons". Does anyone know why? Thanks
  12. K

Problems with AZ-drivers

Ok, that means, its not necessary to configure anything with AZSW before using rewasd. I don't understand, what/why usb priority influences the side by side functionality. Shouldn't any device function independently from any other? AZSW should not "take away" any communication to/from other...
  13. K

Rewasd configuration

Thanks, of course I am aware of those simple configuration steps. But that doesn't explain, which influence the Settings made with the Azeron software to the device. E.g. Onboard memory 1 or 2, joystick set to analag or xbox, does this have any influence on rewasd?
  14. K

Rewasd configuration

Hello, because having problems, with new AZ-software and Rewasd, my question: is there a guide, how to setup a Azeron device for use with rewasd? Until now, I had no problems, but with the latest AZ-driver version, strange behaviour appeared. Especially: how to configure the joystick, so that...
  15. K

Problems with AZ-drivers

Hello, actually we have severall problems with Cyborg and Rewasd. (Win11 Pro) Long story one: I am using both since since somme month. Now we got a new Cyborg compact for my wife. While waiting, I downloaded latest version of Azeron Software, installed it, and it didn't detect my device. OK, I...