Recent content by Hipporider

1. H

Interest In Aluminum Replacement Parts?

It'll look like a upside down Terminator hand 👍🇦🇺
  2. H

Layering keybind

I'm trying to understand how the Layering key bind functions. I've got keypad#4 mapped to LAYERING to trigger another profile to be used and i can see it lighting up on the software, but it's not instigating the second profile into action. What am i doing wrong?
  3. H

Resize numbers, letters on software keybinds. Too small!

There is so much room on each keypad, in the software representation, to make the character bigger to make it easier to see. Why not make the letters and numbers bigger? I have the software visible on my secondary monitor while gaming. Is there a means of sizing up the text and numbers please?
  4. H

Thumb rail stability on Cyborg

There's another member on this forum who's asking for interest in metal replacement arms. He's looking at making his own, machining them.
  5. H

Interest In Aluminum Replacement Parts?

Sounds an amazing idea, especially if you colour anodised the components. Trouble is, the cost. If you go ahead, may i suggest you make the grub screws that secure alignment of the fingers ,etc a LOT bigger gauge than stock Azeron .
  6. H

is the azeron compatible with reWASD?

Not doubting you at all, but can you explain to me what situation you need to have endless keys on one button and they all stay pressed down until you release them?
  7. H

Resize of letters and numbers on mappable keys?

Is there a way to make the key binds a larger font than what is currently available on the Azeron software? There is plenty of real estate than can be used on the software buttons I notice
  8. H

Layering function

Hello folks. I am trying to come to terms with the layering function key bind. I understand the principle of it, one button on your profile to initiate a second profile for further key binds ,only to return to the original profile when pressing the original PROFILE designated button. It isn't...
  9. H

Ready or Not keybinds

by no means a finished project. I'm stuck on trying to add the layering function on #4 PROFILE. It recognises that its being pressed, and the software lights up on the second Ready or Not profile that i want to access momentarily, but it doesn't work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
  10. H

Ready or Not keybinds