Recent content by Dirty Disco

1. D

Hat Switch

You're not wrong AZGUNS, normally it is that simple but something different is going here with this. If I click UP on the 5w it registers in the software as LEFT,.. this is without any mapping or bindings at all, this keypad has been completely reset and zero profiles loaded in. Just to keep it...
  2. D

Hat Switch

Hi There, Ok Azeron keypad on its side with thumbstick pointing up, clicking away from me triggers LEFT, clicking towards me triggers RIGHT. I've tried tricking the software into thinking it's in correct position with key binds but they do not translate "in game" no matter what i bind to them...
  3. D

Hat Switch

Ok I think I'm not explaining my issue properly. to put all binding issues to bed i just updated to the V1 Software and the V69 firmware (which loaded automatically). i have no profiles loaded, this keypad is completely reset. The software (both old and new) thinks my Hat Switch / 5 way switch...
  4. D

Hat Switch

how do i undo it? i want Up to be Up, left to be left. ect ect. I have no idea how i switched it.
  5. D

Hat Switch

Also want to point out something in the video, pay attention to when I toggle UP. When I toggle up the left key in the software is toggled, while the menu curser is moving down through the profiles and setting options. I removed the palm rest and checked all the screws on the teensy board and...
  6. D

Hat Switch

ok Here’s the quick video and a screen shot of the software and firmware version. I just updated back to the V.0.23.2 and V60 firmware for a second time, I went back to the older versions to see if it was the new version just to rule it out. But now I’m back to 23.2 and V60. Hat switch issue...
  7. D

Hat Switch

Hello everyone here’s a quick video of my hat switch issue. Running software version v59. Software version V0.23.1
  8. D

Hat Switch

I will do that tonight, thank you for reaching out.
  9. D

Hat Switch

I want to mention that this is affecting the hat switch only. Everything else is function as it should be. I wouldn’t be against it being something i did, im hoping someone else did this too and figured it out how to undo it. It’s a total mystery to me how the hat switch rotates CCW one position.
  10. D

Hat Switch

Hi Bizzy thanx for the reply And I know it’s a strange one haha. I’ve tried everything in my capability and I’m totally bummed i love this key pad it works amazing with the campaign I’m playing. i bought the two Azeron compacts within 2 weeks of each other, afraid I may have issues i didn‘t want...
  11. D

Hat Switch

Hello all, First and foremost i want to compliment Team Azeron on this fantastic keypad it's a great product. I came across my first real glitch this weekend, the positions on my "hat switch" changed. Right is now Up and Left is Down and no matter how many times i rebind the keys it appears...