Recent content by Boogyman

1. B

Azeron Classic Thumbstick Module Replacement

I am attempting to order a replacement thumbstick module for my Azeron Classic from the following page: https://store.azeron.eu/service-parts?product_id=78 However, I am unable to complete the form and add the product to the cart. My problem is with the "order number" field which is required...
  2. B

Cyborg Xinput Problem and Classic Firmware Update Failure

It Works! With that, I was able to get the firmware updated, and the Cyborg's xInputs now work with SoT. The Classic's firmware was also successfully updated and it continues to work with SoT. Thank you so much. I want you to know this has been the best tech support experience I have ever...
  3. B

I downloaded the v1.2.5 software today. It wants to update the Cyborg's firmware, but fails every time. I have tried resetting the device from the software settings, which cleared out the onboard profiles. I also rebooted the PC and tried again, but no luck. I also tried several different...
  4. B

I did think of this work-around. If the Azeron software update does not resolve the issue, I will look into purchasing the Steam version of SoT the next time it goes on sale. My main concern with that is if the workaround is effective, then the issue is probably platform-scope rather than...
  5. B

FWIW, I ran all outstanding windows updates earlier, so there should no longer be any potential issue of out of date OS / xbox drivers. SoT still ignores the cyborg xInputs.
  6. B

1) Try launching the game without the keypad connected and then connect it. If no luck, whilst in-game switch the thumbstick to keyboard mode and then back to xbox360 When I do this, SoT still does not respond to xInput (keys or stick) from the cyborg. hot-switching to keybard mode gets stick...
  7. B

Thanks Im This Guy for that. I was able to restore functionality to the Classic with the guide you linked. I also retested with Sea of Thieves. The game continues to accept xInput (keys and stick) from the Classic, and continues to ignore it (keys and stick) from the Cyborg. I tested the...
  8. B

I have two problems to solve here, and one request. The first issue is that I have a new Azeron Cyborg and the xInput bindings I have defined (buttons and stick) are all being ignored by Sea of Thieves (Microsoft Store version, not Steam). joy.cpl show the xInputs are recognized by Windows...