Recent content by ARCAGNELL0

1. A

Layering help

Also, I've got no idea of what reWASD is besides it being an alternate version of switching profiles, how does it work exactly?
  2. A

Layering help

It seems to work now with two different buttons for profile switching, but that means I'm eating up two buttons instead of one overall...I guess it will do for now until the feature gets developed a bit more I guess, or I'm shown how to do it with just one button.
  3. A

Layering help

I have found this post here by the way, is there really no way for me to have the profile switching button be the same on both profiles while not incurring into the "must hold this button to switch profile" issue? hm... https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?threads/ready-or-not-keybinds.160/post-2885
  4. A

Layering help

Nice to meet you all everyone, just wanted to say I am slowly getting accustomed to my Azeron Cyborg after finally finding a button arrangement I find extremely comfortable. but I've ran into an issue that I can't seem to fix: I'm playing Age Of Empires 4 and while the Azeron Cyborg has a lot...