Z-axis troubles, camera is spinning in game.

Mivynatsu

Jun 4, 2023
Use my Cyborg for FFXIV, beyond thrilled with it. I'm running into an issue though... I recently installed XIV on my Mac to play. Config'd the bindings on my PC, swapped over and they all work perfectly! However, I can't get the joystick to work right... if I...

Put it on XBox mode: Nothing. Completely unresponsive.
Put it on Analog mode: The second I try to move I get unstoppable camera spin
Put it on WASD mode: It works but I really, REALLY want to use something Analog for more precise movements.

In the game a right stick would control the camera and the left would control movement. The movement is fine, but it's like the second I touch the left stick the phantom "right stick" gets jammed to the top and can't be moved.

I'm using the v1.2.5 beta software. Updated firmware via the client. The issue in analog seems to be that any joystick movement on my X/Y axis also catapults my Z axis/rotation to max (and it doesn't come back down.) I've tried calibrating in both Azeron Software and via the game controller utility in Win 11. The anomaly I'm seeing is that my Z seems to be permawired to about 512 and I'm wondering... how? There's no Z-Axis on the controller, right?

Any help would be immensely appreciated.

1685846656953.png
1685846700871.png