Xbox 360 Joystick mode not working

KisukeOboro

Dec 2, 2022
Hello,
I have had the cyborg for a couple of weeks now and I was using it in a couple of different games such as (mainly) Final Fantasy 14 and I had the thumb stick be set to the Xbox 360 Joystick and it was working perfectly until today, where neither the Xbox 360 Joystick mode nor the Analog Joystick mode work, only the Keyboard mode works. I'm not sure what has changed in any of my settings nor where to look it just seems like 14 nor any of the other games just don't recognize any input when it's set as either joystick modes.
Thank you

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,
I have had the cyborg for a couple of weeks now and I was using it in a couple of different games such as (mainly) Final Fantasy 14 and I had the thumb stick be set to the Xbox 360 Joystick and it was working perfectly until today, where neither the Xbox 360 Joystick mode nor the Analog Joystick mode work, only the Keyboard mode works. I'm not sure what has changed in any of my settings nor where to look it just seems like 14 nor any of the other games just don't recognize any input when it's set as either joystick modes.
Thank you
Did you restart the PC and unplugged / plugged Azeron ?
You might have to go through a clean reset -
If you set joystick to xbox360, does it get recognised on https://gamepad-tester.com/ ?

KisukeOboro

Dec 2, 2022
Okay yeah restarting my computer did work on multiple games now, thank you very much!
Weirdly though, https://gamepad-tester.com/ still doesn't recognize the xbox 360 joystick though. It just says "Connect your game pad and press buttons to begin..." and stays like that. Dunno what's going on there but w/e it's working in game so I'm fine with that.
One quick question though: Is there supposed to be two detected controllers for Azeron on Windows? It shows "Azeron Keypad - DirectInput" twice in the Game Controllers. I'm guessing the answer is 'yes' but I was just curious as to why. I included a screenshot

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 83