Windows isn't detecting the device

JC10001

Nov 21, 2022
I received my Cyborg compact. I plugged it in, the lights went on, but Windows isn’t picking it up. I’ve tried several USB ports. None work. Advice? Return it?

Last edited:
Reactions: DracoRyu

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I received my Cyborg compact. I plugged it in, the lights went on, but Windows isn’t picking it up. I’ve tried several USB ports. None work. Advice? Return it?
You got any other controllers connected?

Rewasd or similar app installed / running ?

Is the usb fully plugged in ?( even with the LED lights on, double check that )

Does the device manager pick it up at all ?

Reactions: DracoRyu

DracoRyu

Nov 28, 2022
mine is doing the same thing got it 2 weeks ago it worked once and hasn't since all ports have been tried uninstalled and reinstalled everything even the hidden files all i have connected to the pc is 2 monitors a camera and a mouse and keyboard and a elgato stream deck thats it and still wont recognize even after unplugging everything else it keeps saying that usb is not recognized and the driver says it's updated

malcolm

Nov 30, 2022
I just received my Cyborg yesterday. Very excited to get started but Windows 10 will not pickup device, led not lit. Does not flash when connecting, if that makes a difference.
Tried multiple USB 3.0 powered hubs and all ports on computer. I need help and hope this is the place to try and get it.