V Rising/League of legends keybinds for Cyborg

Veristar

Jul 29, 2022
Hi all,

I just received my Cyborg a few days ago and i've been playing around with a couple keymaps. I think it's interesting how many people do things differently, but i thought it might be helpful to some to get an idea of more keymaps. Maybe just posting this and getting advice from everyone else will help me with my own maps in the future!

1659104602540.png

A few things that I've noticed
1) i like to use the 'd-pad' stick for menu/accessory buttons
2) i accidentally click the wrong thing a lot
3) it's hard to switch my brain around when my other bindings are pretty different

Would it be better to make a more general map that is universal, then change the game to how my brain understands the cyborg?

This is my map for League of legends

1659105227098.png

I actually like this one a lot more for my hand. i dont' use the arrow keys or mouse to move the map, i've always used SZXC, so that's why the analog stick is bound to that.

Any questions or comments are much appreciated!
-Veristar

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
First of all, about always hitting the wrong buttons... That's mainly caused by two things:
- Unfamiliarity. Keep using it and the problem will soon fade.
- Non-optimal ergonomics. Keep tweaking the keypad until it feels more natural.

As for keybinds, I'm made myself a very simple template that I print out, write what each button does and then attach to the bottom of my monitor with some bluetac. This is mainly to have an accessible cheat-sheet, and if I find I need to change the keybinds I'll either make a new one or just write over on the original. I make one of these for each game and just change out which one's hanging on the screen.

Azeron_keybinds.jpg

I made two templates to each sheet. They are in A4 format, but should be possible to print on US Letter paper without having to fit to page.
Once I find the perfect setting for a game and are absolutely certain I won't change anything about it I'll open the template in photoshop and add some thematic background and type in the actions for each key, making it look more official. I've considered laminating them, but haven't gone that far yet.

Here's a look at my key setup for "Squad"...

296115169_3219662354960832_1624371622492742147_n.jpg

Veristar

Jul 29, 2022
First of all, about always hitting the wrong buttons... That's mainly caused by two things:
- Unfamiliarity. Keep using it and the problem will soon fade.
- Non-optimal ergonomics. Keep tweaking the keypad until it feels more natural.

As for keybinds, I'm made myself a very simple template that I print out, write what each button does and then attach to the bottom of my monitor with some bluetac. This is mainly to have an accessible cheat-sheet, and if I find I need to change the keybinds I'll either make a new one or just write over on the original. I make one of these for each game and just change out which one's hanging on the screen.

View attachment 1641

I made two templates to each sheet. They are in A4 format, but should be possible to print on US Letter paper without having to fit to page.
Once I find the perfect setting for a game and are absolutely certain I won't change anything about it I'll open the template in photoshop and add some thematic background and type in the actions for each key, making it look more official. I've considered laminating them, but haven't gone that far yet.

Here's a look at my key setup for "Squad"...

View attachment 1642
oh that's an interesting way to deal with this. I actually usually have the azeron program on my second monitor that i look over all the time.
Yea i think i just need to familiarize myself until it's instinctive; much like learning a second language for example. I'll try printing this out since i think that'll help with optimizing a game :)