Using XIM and can’t get analog stick to work

raider1TK

Nov 9, 2022
I just received my cyborg compact and everything works fine when the thumb stick is in joystick mode, but when I save a my thumb stick as Xbox 360 it will not respond in game. All the buttons work but the profile with 360 mode will not.

Im using a XIM adapter and play cod mw2

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just received my cyborg compact and everything works fine when the thumb stick is in joystick mode, but when I save a my thumb stick as Xbox 360 it will not respond in game. All the buttons work but the profile with 360 mode will not.

Im using a XIM adapter and play cod mw2
For use with XIM you will have to set the thumbstick to Analog mode.
Do you use it on console or PC ? On the PC XIM is not required for 360 movement in mw2

raider1TK

Nov 9, 2022
For use with XIM you will have to set the thumbstick to Analog mode.
Do you use it on console or PC ? On the PC XIM is not required for 360 movement in mw2
I will try use on both pc and console. To set the thumb stick to analog mode I need to click it in the diagram and select Xbox 360? Or is there another step to put it in analog mode. Currently all modes are in joystick mode. Any suggestions?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I will try use on both pc and console. To set the thumb stick to analog mode I need to click it in the diagram and select Xbox 360? Or is there another step to put it in analog mode. Currently all modes are in joystick mode. Any suggestions?
Click on the thumbstick setting and change it to Analog.