USB-C

Salvare000

Oct 25, 2022
After watching LTT's video on the Azeron Cyborg, I'm very tempted to get one. However, the connection being mini USB is kind of a deal breaker for me. Is there any plans by Azeron to update the connection to USB-C and if so is there an ETA for it?

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
After watching LTT's video on the Azeron Cyborg, I'm very tempted to get one. However, the connection being mini USB is kind of a deal breaker for me. Is there any plans by Azeron to update the connection to USB-C and if so is there an ETA for it?
It is coming but no ETA as of yet that I have seen. The mini USB isn't so bad as it slides in to the housing really far it protects it from getting loose.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022

Attachments

• 20221024_231845.jpg
    20221024_231845.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 158

Rasmodi

Dec 30, 2022
i have a seriose question is usb mini doing some input lag wehn the cable is 3m ore more becuse i am playing on a couch and i fear for input lags with no usb c

JOECISCO

Dec 17, 2022
There is basically no input lag on cable-bound devices, at least not by the cable itself but by polling rate and computing time of USB controller itself. Not much anyone can do about. Length doesn't matter, you could however expierence data loss on very long cables.
In general the most input lag you can control is introduced by wireless connection and low performance on your computer.
Also there should be virtually no difference in input lag across all the usb standards.

In short: you should be fine. If you worry about input lag, get rid of wireless connections.
Edit: "very long cables" be like idk, 10 meters or more?

Reactions: Im this guy