Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

Mightykong

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
Did that. Same result. It is the #30 key on the thumbstick. If I rotate the thumb stick around 360 degrees it seems to release it

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Did that. Same result. It is the #30 key on the thumbstick. If I rotate the thumb stick around 360 degrees it seems to release it
The input stays registered or it doesn't show it registering it, but continues typing?
Issue occurs on software or onboard profiles?

biggi

Mar 27, 2023
Hi people in the world,
I love Azeron, have the old one and the Cyborg. Thank you for developing such a cool thing.
Since saturday I have the same problem with the Button #10 (W)

Since last weekend I have problem with the Cyborg:
Everything was ok but on saturday I decided to clear my pc by Windows and reinstall Win10 over the internet.
When this was finished I installed all the apps I need.
My InernetSecurityApp asked me if I want to use a new Keyboard. I applied.
I forgot to save my prfiles, so I installed everything new.
So I installed the new 1.2.3 Azeron software. Until friday I used an older version of the software (sorry but I dont know which one I used but it was a one with the older interface)
I installed my favorite game: Division2 and saw that sometimes the button #10 (W) was activated and hold (when I didnt touched the Azeron anymore) until I press it a single time again. It was all the same if I pressed it often or less (by scrolling through the menue), sometimes Azeron started to "hold the button". No other button have this same problem.
I tested it the whole day, made different profiles, unbound all buttons, then added one button after the other. But everything is ok. Only the #10 seems to be broken.
I deinstalled Azeron software, tryed to install with deactivated InternetSecurityApp, installed v021, v022, v023-1, v023-2, v100, v104, v122. Nothing helped.
I installed the software, connected the Cyborg, started the software.

In all my trys I found one good thinig which could help all the people who have the same problem. But it is a short time solution:
In one test I used the onboard memory profile, made all the buttons like in my softwareprofile and there was NO problem with button #10. So I saw that the is only the button #10 problem when Cyborg runs through the software.
Maybe this can help the other people.

So I think that there may be a problem with the software and it is not a mechanical problem on the Cyborg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy

Mightykong

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
It might be the hardware. I use the thumb control alot. I did not see a replacement part for it in the store. Is there a way to order one?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
It might be the hardware. I use the thumb control alot. I did not see a replacement part for it in the store. Is there a way to order one?
Thumbstick issue could be something else. Email us a log file and a short video of the issue

Mightykong

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
Uninstall Azeron along with appdata files and reinstall it, see if that helps.
Did this and same. The number 30 key still sticks. I believe it is a hardware problem. Can I purchase a new thumb control, the one with the joystick and the smaller thumb controller on it?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Did this and same. The number 30 key still sticks. I believe it is a hardware problem. Can I purchase a new thumb control, the one with the joystick and the smaller thumb controller on it?
ah it`s 5ways switch. My bad. Does the issue occur without the cap as well?