Update is causing some buttons to seem to be pressed forever even after release.

Mrncrpsgt

May 27, 2023
I have this issue with the #9 key while playing both Star Wars jedi Survivor and Fallen Order. I have that key set to jump and it makes me double jump frequently, but not with every keypress and it's VERY annoying. I have my global button throttle set to type 2 with the slider @ zero..

DanielP

Staff member
May 25, 2023
Hello,
Sounds like it could be possible double click, could you open for example Notepad and try pressing the key to check if it writes double if pressed only once.

Mrncrpsgt

May 27, 2023
It does at times. I am also noticing it now with the other keys. Ty for responding =). Any suggestions please?

DanielP

Staff member
May 25, 2023
Please contact us info@azeron.eu with attached log files and we will guide you further.

Attachments

• Logs.png
    Logs.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 58

mikea

Verified member
Dec 28, 2022
I just want to update that this NEVER got resolved and I tried almost everything including making everything new and uninstalled and starting all fresh, past the point of being told by Azeron to just use old software. The experience was disappointing to say the least. :mad:

I ended up just buying the new Cyborg compact anyway and don't have the issues with the new Azeron. I have to believe the issue is in the new firmware and updated Azeron software used with the older Azeron classics. So if I ever want to use the older Azeron I own I will have to uninstal;l this new updaters and go back to old software and firmware.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just want to update that this NEVER got resolved and I tried almost everything including making everything new and uninstalled and starting all fresh, past the point of being told by Azeron to just use old software. The experience was disappointing to say the least. :mad:

I ended up just buying the new Cyborg compact anyway and don't have the issues with the new Azeron. I have to believe the issue is in the new firmware and updated Azeron software used with the older Azeron classics. So if I ever want to use the older Azeron I own I will have to uninstal;l this new updaters and go back to old software and firmware.
email us on info@azeron.eu
Will try the blank hex file