United Kingdom

foxtroto5car

Nov 8, 2021
Has anyone else in the UK brought an Azeron product to have a bill sent to them by FedEx nearly 2 weeks after taking delivery?

Libermenta

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2021
Everyone living in the UK has been charged Customs Duty on all goods sent from outside the UK (or the UK and the EU if you’re in Northern Ireland) if they’re either:
- excise goods
- worth more than £135
Some of our customers receive the bill before shipping, some after.

Rogue

Nov 8, 2021
I got a bill for my compact before they would deliver it, I'm expecting the same later this month for my Cyborg order, 40 odd quid inc admin fee.

Roboxia

May 16, 2022
I was about to order cyborg then process and then small print say I have to pay import tax and vat tax I was like to know how much for tax include import and vat?

My order total £130.23p (€153.82)

Thank

Libermenta

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2021
I was about to order cyborg then process and then small print say I have to pay import tax and vat tax I was like to know how much for tax include import and vat?

My order total £130.23p (€153.82)

Thank

If it is not worth more than £135, you should not pay import tax.

jamesbrettell

Jun 28, 2022
I ordered a Cyborg during the 20% discount period and my card was charged around £129. Two weeks after receiving my Azeron i received an invoice for around £40 from fedex for import duty. I filled out their online form to query this as it was under the £135 threshold. They got back to me today and confirmed the invoice was raised in error and had been credited.

Reactions: Im this guy

Tre4b

Jan 14, 2023
Gotta love Brexit eh! Yep this happened for mine too, custom stuff just after it arrived.

ashwarner

May 2, 2023
Import duty has put a block on my plans then, had not costed that and really pushes it past the price point which was tight in the first place. Controller @£204 ( I was going for the extras) then carriage and now import duty pushes the unit to almost £300! I'll keep entering the competitions for now unless I win the lottery.

ROOBARB

Jun 9, 2023
There should be no duty levied due to the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement

Attachments

• IMG_6582.png
    IMG_6582.png
    376.3 KB · Views: 109

ashwarner

May 2, 2023
Just had my delivery today then an email from FedEx wanting £51.44 including a disbursement fee because they paid in advance, a payment service which I did not agree to. This has left a very sour taste perhaps Azeron should look at a different courier as I would have been happy to wait an extra day or so. Plus FedEx did not follow delivery instructions so failed first delivery so by the time they returned it was three days late.

• Sad
Reactions: Im this guy