Trouble with joysitck not responding for a few seconds.

Zato

Sep 10, 2022
Hello like the title said i have been having this problem for a few days, when i play FFXIV sometimes when i try moving the joystick it will not respond for a couple of seconds and then it goes back to working. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
I also have noticed that the game recognizes two key pads when i check the gamepad options in-game. I also checked the windows usb controller and it shows two options one does not work when i test it, and the other does but both are shown as "OK"

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello like the title said i have been having this problem for a few days, when i play FFXIV sometimes when i try moving the joystick it will not respond for a couple of seconds and then it goes back to working. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
I also have noticed that the game recognizes two key pads when i check the gamepad options in-game. I also checked the windows usb controller and it shows two options one does not work when i test it, and the other does but both are shown as "OK"
Try disabling the Microsoft Device Association Root Enumerator.

Check if it does the same in keyboard mode, if the above doesn't fix the issue.

''I also have noticed that the game recognizes two key pads when i check the gamepad options in-game. I also checked the windows usb controller and it shows two options one does not work when i test it, and the other does but both are shown as "OK" - It load multiple drivers

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
buy REwasd it will fix the issue and you will never use anything else again