Touches inversées ?

Quentin D

Nov 16, 2021
Bonjour l'équipe Azeron, j'ai reçu mon Azeron Cyborg et j'ai un problème. Quand je veux configurer mes boutons les lettres sont inversées. Alors ma question est la suivante :
Peut on changer le clavier azeron pour qu'il passe de qwerty à azerty ? Sachant que le clavier que j'utilise tous les jours est bien en azerty. Alors je ne comprends pas pourquoi mon Cyborg est en qwerty.

Merci d'avance.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Unfortunately Azeron only reads QWERTY, you you will have to have qwerty layout in front of you when binding the buttons in the software.

Quentin D

Nov 16, 2021
Super merci de votre réponse, je vais donc réactiver le QWERTY sur mon clavier. Pensez-vous mettre le AZERTY lors d'une prochaines mise à jour ?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Super merci de votre réponse, je vais donc réactiver le QWERTY sur mon clavier. Pensez-vous mettre le AZERTY lors d'une prochaines mise à jour ?
It is planned, but we will not be able to give any timeframe as priorities change every day here

Kantux

Dec 5, 2023
It is planned, but we will not be able to give any timeframe as priorities change every day here
Any News about the AZERTY support for Azeron ? Just received my Cyborg today it look amazing for the moment but unfortunatly i didn't find any solumtion for the binding of "M" their is no issue using any other usal key lik "A" "Q" or "W" because a letter is replacing an other but for the "M" the équivalent on an Azerty layout is "," but when trying to use this in the profile the Azeron is using the ";" :(

Any date to give for the french user and azerty user ?

Or any solution to bind the "M" as an azerty user ?

thank you for your help

======== Edit =====

I found the solution here

https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?t...ind-with-the-qwerty-equivalent.698/#post-4519

Solution :
  1. Go to any langage that are qwerty in windows ( English ( UK ) )
  2. Then push your "M" Azerty in the Azeron softwear when binding
  3. it wil bin ";" butt will call "M" when you switch back to Azerty
For non-english-speaking :
  1. Passer votre windows dans n'importe quel langue Qwert Anglais ( UK )
  2. Appuyer sur votre touche "M" lors du paramétrage dans le soft Azeron
  3. Cela va paramétrer la touche ";" mais appellera la touche "M" quand vous repasser en Azerty

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Any News about the AZERTY support for Azeron ? Just received my Cyborg today it look amazing for the moment but unfortunatly i didn't find any solumtion for the binding of "M" their is no issue using any other usal key lik "A" "Q" or "W" because a letter is replacing an other but for the "M" the équivalent on an Azerty layout is "," but when trying to use this in the profile the Azeron is using the ";" :(

Any date to give for the french user and azerty user ?

Or any solution to bind the "M" as an azerty user ?

thank you for your help

======== Edit =====

I found the solution here

https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?t...ind-with-the-qwerty-equivalent.698/#post-4519

Solution :
  1. Go to any langage that are qwerty in windows ( English ( UK ) )
  2. Then push your "M" Azerty in the Azeron softwear when binding
  3. it wil bin ";" butt will call "M" when you switch back to Azerty
For non-english-speaking :
  1. Passer votre windows dans n'importe quel langue Qwert Anglais ( UK )
  2. Appuyer sur votre touche "M" lors du paramétrage dans le soft Azeron
  3. Cela va paramétrer la touche ";" mais appellera la touche "M" quand vous repasser en Azerty
More keyboard layouts are still on to-do, but still no sign that it will be any time soon