Thumbstick UP is moving forward and Thumbstick forward is moving to the right

Kylex

Mar 22, 2022
Hi,

just got my Cyborg but I'm really confused. When I push the thumbstick to the front (toward the fingerpoints) the registered input is to the right (as seen on the circle visualisation). When I push up (towards the palm) it registers the input as to the top.
I know two other people that have the Azeron Classic/Cyborg and for them it's the more natural way of pushing forward and the input being up, and pushing up the input being to the left.
It feels really weird ingame because I move my characters forward by pushing up towards the palm. It kinda feels like the thumbstick is assembled in the wrong way. Specifically off by 90°.
Is there any way to change that inside the software? Is there a way to verify it's an assembly problem and maybe a guide on how to disassemble/reorder and put together again? Any other ideas?

If my description is not clear enough, I can add a video showing the behavior.

Thanks,
Kylex

BoneScrolls

Apr 9, 2022
Hi , when I got my cyborg (yesterday) ;) the thumbstick was with the 4 way switch positioned pointed to the back , which for me wasnt right/comfortable so I rotated the thing upwards 90 deg. 4 way switch now on top and stick below and that also rotated the the stick input , so maybe that solve your problem.
Adjustibility is absolutely amazing on this thing !!
Coming from ages of use of the Logitech G13 and years desparate for a replacement, so far this thing is incredible , thanks you guys !!
Stil have to try gaming with it though ;)

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
You can change the angle in the software

1650717378248.png

Reactions: War Radish