Thumbstick issue

Booker

Nov 24, 2021
I have started to get an issue with my thumbstick where if I press forward but then let go, my character in game will continue to move forward. The stick does not seem to be sticking, I have recalibrated but still have the issue. Anyone else had tis problem or know a solution, it is very off putting and disruptive,. Cheers

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Might be a potentiometer on its way out, if you are using the correct settings.
Please show us your saved file report from Azeron software / settings / version informantion tab.

Booker

Nov 24, 2021
Might be a potentiometer on its way out, if you are using the correct settings.
Please show us your saved file report from Azeron software / settings / version informantion tab.
Thanks for reply, here is the file

Attachments

• azeron-support-help.txt
    864 bytes · Views: 170

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
If you reset profile deadzones to 0-512, leaving the hardware settings untouched, does it make any change or still sticks?

AngryWho

Jan 26, 2022
Im having the same issue as listed above I tried resetting the dead zone to what you listed above and it still drifts forward and then slowly draws back but the actual joystick snaps back in to place like normal. Any other tips or tricks I can try to fix?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Clean reset is always a good thing to try.
If you deadzones are not too tight and it slowly returns, then it might be on the way out.
How long have you had it?
Im having the same issue as listed above I tried resetting the dead zone to what you listed above and it still drifts forward and then slowly draws back but the actual joystick snaps back in to place like normal. Any other tips or tricks I can try to fix?