Thumb stick issues

Booker

Nov 24, 2021
Love my Azeron but I have a recurring issue with the thumbstick which is very annoying. When i push in any direction, it will often continue to move my character in that direction even with thumb off stick. Stick does not appear to be sticking, I have recalibrated and even recalibrated manually to leave a large deadzone all to no avail, any ideas out there? Cheers

Reactions: Jameska59

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Love my Azeron but I have a recurring issue with the thumbstick which is very annoying. When i push in any direction, it will often continue to move my character in that direction even with thumb off stick. Stick does not appear to be sticking, I have recalibrated and even recalibrated manually to leave a large deadzone all to no avail, any ideas out there? Cheers
Does it return to center in the software, once you release it? Show us the log file so we can see what settings do you use

Booker

Nov 24, 2021
I actually recalled an answer you gave me before, I had forgotten, setting profile deadzones to 0 and 512, so I tried it again, seems to be working so far

Reactions: Im this guy