the Cyborg and handicaped

lecon

Mar 31, 2022
Hello,
I'm sorry, I need to know if this cyborg is made for playing Battelfield with only one hand. It was the "AVC" that caused this loss of my hand.
I do not speak too much English and I hope that I will be able to forgive.
Goodbye

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,
I'm sorry, I need to know if this cyborg is made for playing Battelfield with only one hand. It was the "AVC" that caused this loss of my hand.
I do not speak too much English and I hope that I will be able to forgive.
Goodbye
If you prefer aiming with an analogue over the mouse, then it might be a solution to you.
https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?forums/conceptcheddar.42/ this should suit you the best.

PW-Animal

Apr 6, 2022
I suffer with dupuytren’s contracture which means that my little fingers on both left and right hand are constricted, particularly my left hand and the Azeron keypads are exactly what I was looking for because I cannot place my hand flat on the keyboard anymore. :) I specifically ordered an Azeron Compact to play Battlefield 2042.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I suffer with dupuytren’s contracture which means that my little fingers on both left and right hand are constricted, particularly my left hand and the Azeron keypads are exactly what I was looking for because I cannot place my hand flat on the keyboard anymore. :) I specifically ordered an Azeron Compact to play Battlefield 2042.
We woul love to hear a feedback