The Azeron I waited for

Anaaru

Nov 9, 2021
I purchased a Classic in January of this year. I used it for a week and found it very sensitive for it's use. Dug it out three months ago and wondered what I was thinking! My Classic is just perfect, and I have no idea what happened but it became magic all of a sudden.

I went to update the firmware so I could use the new software for it and saw The Cyborg. Saw all the customization and instantly thought "this is what I've been waiting for." I've had my Cyborg for only one day so it's quite premature logically to state any opinion. Yet I can say for sure that it's much more comfortable and the added flexibility plus trigger layout to me is Goldilocks' third bowl of porridge.

A++

Attachments

• Azeron Cyborg - mine.jpg
    Azeron Cyborg - mine.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 254

reded

Nov 26, 2021
So, some time has passed. How is it so far? I heard cyborg is really ergonomic. (as if classic wasn't ) but the tilted towers do make a difference.

Laurent

Nov 24, 2021
rougi pour répondre à ta question , ce la fait maintenant 1 heure que j'ai reçu ma cyborg et franchement les tours sont vraiment exceptionnels tant au niveau réglages que sensibilité, j'adore

Reactions: Im this guy