Sort Profiles PLEASE?

Skullguise

Apr 9, 2022
Can you please add the functionality to sort profiles alphabetically? I love the Azeron so far. I have been using a Nostromo/Tartarus for at least the last ten years. The Azeron is an awesome evolution. But I am already adding so many profiles I have a hard time finding them. It is quite baffling why I can't sort alphabetically.

AngelMhor

May 1, 2022
I would also love to see a way to sort profiles. I would especially like to see folders for profiles within the software. I could imagine that this would not be too difficult to impliment. That way we could at least have less profiles to look at each time. I have only just got my cyborg, but can imagine the amount of profiles I am going to end up having being a problem, as it was for my razer. I think adding something like this would be appreciated by all the community. I would just like to add, amazing piece of kit guys, best keypad by far, keep up the good work! Also pretty please can we do something with profile sorting / folders :)

Reactions: Im this guy

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I would also love to see a way to sort profiles. I would especially like to see folders for profiles within the software. I could imagine that this would not be too difficult to impliment. That way we could at least have less profiles to look at each time. I have only just got my cyborg, but can imagine the amount of profiles I am going to end up having being a problem, as it was for my razer. I think adding something like this would be appreciated by all the community. I would just like to add, amazing piece of kit guys, best keypad by far, keep up the good work! Also pretty please can we do something with profile sorting / folders :)
I have 431 profiles it's a mess. because the most used one is all the way at the bottom :( really need a sort profiles option

Skullguise

Apr 9, 2022
This list of profiles is unmanageable. Is there any progress on implementing a method to sort or even better search profiles?