software v0.23.2 BETA issue - cannot find the keypad

BJO88

May 28, 2022
Hello..
Need help please.. Azeron software cannot find the keypad, but the keypad is working and recognizable in Windows. The software is not freeze, I can still click on al the options switches and close it properly, but it keep trying to find the keypad. What to do? tks.

Screenshot 2022-05-28 225423.png

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello..
Need help please.. Azeron software cannot find the keypad, but the keypad is working and recognizable in Windows. The software is not freeze, I can still click on al the options switches and close it properly, but it keep trying to find the keypad. What to do? tks.

View attachment 1135
Try the clean reset -

Will

Dec 23, 2021
This is becoming a habit with mine also, i will have to reset the pc several times for it to finally start working. Noticed a Java scrip error a few times. not sure if it has anything to do with it but this is annoying when all you want to do is have a little game time before bed.

Reactions: LLbeing

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Hello..

When was the last time you removed all Non-present devices from Windows? These can build up over time and cause issues

1655491558584.png

You might want to run Device Cleanup Tool or something like it and clean up unused devices then restart your pc and see if you still have the issue

1655491692962.png