Software update screwed up my Cyborg

Noob Noobington

Nov 18, 2022
Auto updated this on my Cyborg and when it reboooted it said I needed to install the latest firmware. Hit the install button "Firmware Failed" message. Unplugged and restarted with a clean reset and wipe. On restart it popped up with mandatory firmware update so I tried again with another "Firware Failed" message. Rinse and repeat but it won't successfully update the firmware. After the latest software install my version info is software 1.1.1 and firmware version is 77. Any help on this because it is tiring having to unplug my device everytime I want to use it. It does work if I cancell out the firmware update message, but it pops up everytime I start the software. P.S. Just noticed that when I re-start the software to use the keypad, cancel out the firware popu, it creates backup profiles on its own. This software update has been a disaster for me, good thing my return window on Amazon doesn't close until January.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Auto updated this on my Cyborg and when it reboooted it said I needed to install the latest firmware. Hit the install button "Firmware Failed" message. Unplugged and restarted with a clean reset and wipe. On restart it popped up with mandatory firmware update so I tried again with another "Firware Failed" message. Rinse and repeat but it won't successfully update the firmware. After the latest software install my version info is software 1.1.1 and firmware version is 77. Any help on this because it is tiring having to unplug my device everytime I want to use it. It does work if I cancell out the firmware update message, but it pops up everytime I start the software. P.S. Just noticed that when I re-start the software to use the keypad, cancel out the firware popu, it creates backup profiles on its own. This software update has been a disaster for me, good thing my return window on Amazon doesn't close until January.
Unintall the current software.
Download the v1.0.4 software from https://www.azeron.eu/downloads/ and install it.
See if it work on the previous version, whilst we are working on the fix