SOFTWARE OFF

jroc7477

May 12, 2023
I just purchased Azeron Keypad. I am trying to connect it to my laptop. I have a MSI GP66 Leopard Laptop. Do you know if it is compatible with my laptop? I have it fully plugged in. When I go to devices, it shows up as a keyboard plugged in my laptop. It says Azeron Keypad. Also, the led light for the profile indicator is lighting up green. But, when I go to the Azeron Software App, my "on board" is on , but my "software" is off . Please help me , I just bought this and I really want to use it .

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just purchased Azeron Keypad. I am trying to connect it to my laptop. I have a MSI GP66 Leopard Laptop. Do you know if it is compatible with my laptop? I have it fully plugged in. When I go to devices, it shows up as a keyboard plugged in my laptop. It says Azeron Keypad. Also, the led light for the profile indicator is lighting up green. But, when I go to the Azeron Software App, my "on board" is on , but my "software" is off . Please help me , I just bought this and I really want to use it .
Disconnect all other controllers.
If you have rewasd installed, kill it along with the rewasdservices