Software is not to be installed

Karthasian

Apr 2, 2023
Got Cyborg several weeks ago, Installed software, pluged Cyborg first step fine. Than Software asked for Firmwareupfdate.
Tried to update as recommendet. but Update doesent work tried it several times.
After that deinstall everything and reinstall software. Depluged Cyborg tried to start software but now nothing happens at all. Software seems to start somehow (Windos Loding Circle is circling about a half second) but than nothing happened. Azeron Software is not found on Task manager nor Services nor thomewwehre else in Background Tasks.
So for now Cyborg is useless for me. Beside i got a unpacked Cryo on my PC Table so i hope this problem will be solved, else i have two useless Parts in my possession

Update

Loan a Laptop installing Beta Azeron Software on it Plug Cyborg in Firmwareupdate is running, cyborg is operating but not on my PC, deinstalled Software reinstalled software same issue all the time short cycling loadingcircle windows and after that nothing no Software start. Got Norton Antivirus and defined an exclusion für azeron but this doesnt help

Last edited:
Reactions: tim_mcnew

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Got Cyborg several weeks ago, Installed software, pluged Cyborg first step fine. Than Software asked for Firmwareupfdate.
After that deinstall everything and reinstall software. Depluged Cyborg tried to start software but now nothing happens at all. Software seems to start somehow (Windos Loding Circle is circling about a half second) but than nothing happened. Azeron Software is not found on Task manager nor Services nor thomewwehre else in Background Tasks.
So for now Cyborg is useless for me. Beside i got a unpacked Cryo on my PC Table so i hope this problem will be solved, else i have two useless Parts in my possession

Update

Loan a Laptop installing Beta Azeron Software on it Plug Cyborg in Firmwareupdate is running, cyborg is operating but not on my PC, deinstalled Software reinstalled software same issue all the time short cycling loadingcircle windows and after that nothing no Software start. Got Norton Antivirus and defined an exclusion für azeron but this doesnt help
Generate a log from the software / settings tab / having trouble.
Might be able to see what`s the cause of the issue.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
how to get a log sorry for my question
In the settings tab press on export logs
1680602019319.png
1680602029482.png

tim_mcnew

Mar 14, 2023

Update

I'm having the same issue.

tim_mcnew

Mar 14, 2023
FOUND THIS ON THE WEB, DID IT, AND NOW THE SOFTWARE WORKS AGAIN.

We need to delete the azeron software off your computer for a clean install. For this, delete the file you start the azeron software with, but we also have to delete the configuration files. For this you have to go to your directory that saves these config files which is at: C:\User\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Azeron Software

To be able to see those files, you have to set hidden items to visible. For this, while in your file explorer, choose the “view” tab above, then checkmark the “hidden items” box like this:

📷

When you have located the folder and the contents like you see above, delete all files in that folder.