Software does not work

SpizyPie

Sep 15, 2022
This is how my software looks like. Go back - does not work. Nothing I can do to setup my bindings.
1663267193245.png

Editiion: Windows 11 Pro
Version: 21H2
Build: 22000.918

Rocko

Sep 15, 2022
I received mine today and have the same issue. Also looking online says to clean restart it but my reset button hole is filed and I can't use teensy to update firmware without it.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
If you have the new board installed, then keypad won't be seen in Azeron software.
See your emails and quick guide to determine on whether you have the new board installed that is working with reWASD only for now.

Another easy way to determine is pressing the profile switch and if the two LED lights stay lit no matter how many times you press the profile switch button, you have the new tansy boards installed.

SpizyPie

Sep 15, 2022
If you have the new board installed, then keypad won't be seen in Azeron software.
See your emails and quick guide to determine on whether you have the new board installed that is working with reWASD only for now.

Another easy way to determine is pressing the profile switch and if the two LED lights stay lit no matter how many times you press the profile switch button, you have the new tansy boards installed.
the provided reWASD license does not support key combinations like Alt+1, how should I solve it?