Show renamed buttons ingame

Pale

Nov 8, 2021
Hi all, yesterday I finally got my hands on a Cyborg and I love it.

I have a question regarding the names of the buttons. You can rename the buttons (the L-shift button i use for "use" in fortnite I named "Use" for example)
Is there a way for the button to show up ingame as "Use" instead of "L-shift"? I hope my question is clear enough.

ataru

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
Roma
www.biancocelesti.org
it would be great. but i guess that's not possible, as long as a button is remapped to be a key press. maybe it could be improved if buttons are mapped as joypad buttons, but i guess to have them renamed as we want firmware should be flashed every time we want to change a single button name, and i don't know how many times tensy could be safely flashed in its life. I don't even know if it's a firmware or a driver issue.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Hi all, yesterday I finally got my hands on a Cyborg and I love it.

I have a question regarding the names of the buttons. You can rename the buttons (the L-shift button i use for "use" in fortnite I named "Use" for example)
Is there a way for the button to show up ingame as "Use" instead of "L-shift"? I hope my question is clear enough.
This is not an Azeron issue it is Epic Games issue

alishakihn

Jul 28, 2023
Changing the text displayed on a button in a game would require modifying the game's code or resources, which can be a complex and challenging task Flappy Bird.