Repeated windows does not recognize the last device plugged in.

Daimian

Jun 24, 2022
My product works but I get constant notifications that the usb device malfunctioned and is not recognized by Microsoft then will reconnect and about 2 min later do it again non stop. I switched usb ports and even unplugged from the device and left the cord plugged in and it still triggered the error. I unplugged the cord and the error stopped and hasn't happened again sense. Would this be a usb cord issue that needs to go for warranty or something else?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
My product works but I get constant notifications that the usb device malfunctioned and is not recognized by Microsoft then will reconnect and about 2 min later do it again non stop. I switched usb ports and even unplugged from the device and left the cord plugged in and it still triggered the error. I unplugged the cord and the error stopped and hasn't happened again sense. Would this be a usb cord issue that needs to go for warranty or something else?
Most likely that will be a bad usb cable.
Try another one, if you have a spare one

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
This can also be a power issue, you may need to unplug a few things or use a powered hub