Ready or Not keybinds

SWAToperator

Jan 6, 2022
Anyone have keybinds set up for ready or not (full size Azeron, not the Cyborg)? Seems as though there are tons of keys fir this game and don't want to re-invent the wheel.

Hipporider

Verified member
Aug 25, 2022
Ready or Not profile 1.jpg

Hipporider

Verified member
Aug 25, 2022
by no means a finished project. I'm stuck on trying to add the layering function on #4 PROFILE. It recognises that its being pressed, and the software lights up on the second Ready or Not profile that i want to access momentarily, but it doesn't work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
by no means a finished project. I'm stuck on trying to add the layering function on #4 PROFILE. It recognises that its being pressed, and the software lights up on the second Ready or Not profile that i want to access momentarily, but it doesn't work. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
I may sound a bit like a broken record here but you should at least try reWASD, layering is so painless. I tell everyone they need to get reWASD the same way I always tell everyone get the azeron keypad because it's the best. reWASD is amazing that's all I can say you can do anything with it

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I think this has been resolved. The issue was, that the layer profile button was the same on both profiles, thus to have the layered profile active the button had to be held

Reactions: AZGUNS