Problems with reWASD and Firmware v70

chkathome

Nov 25, 2021
Hi,
I just flashed the newest fimware v70 into my Cyborg coming from v57. Additionally I installed the latest version of the Azeron software to configure my device.
After calibration I tried to use reWASD as before the update but I ran into big trouble with the new version.
First I had problems with the thumb stick but this issue could be solved.
But then the next problem came up, every keypress is only regognized at the second keypress. I also checked this by using a notepad session to see the keys I pressed.
There I can confirm, that nothing happens at the first keypress but on second press the letter was written in the notepad.
I also tested differend key settings in reWASD but with no success.
With reWASD deactivated and using the Azeron software everything works.

So I went back to my v57 firmware and used the old v22 Azeron software to calibrate my thumb stick and everything is working in reWASD like usual.

I think there are some issues with the firmware and reWASD that should be checked.

Update 1:
I can confirm, that v60 firmware also runs as usual with software version v0.23.2 and reWASD enabled.

Greetings
Chris

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi,
I just flashed the newest fimware v70 into my Cyborg coming from v57. Additionally I installed the latest version of the Azeron software to configure my device.
After calibration I tried to use reWASD as before the update but I ran into big trouble with the new version.
First I had problems with the thumb stick but this issue could be solved.
But then the next problem came up, every keypress is only regognized at the second keypress. I also checked this by using a notepad session to see the keys I pressed.
There I can confirm, that nothing happens at the first keypress but on second press the letter was written in the notepad.
I also tested differend key settings in reWASD but with no success.
With reWASD deactivated and using the Azeron software everything works.

So I went back to my v57 firmware and used the old v22 Azeron software to calibrate my thumb stick and everything is working in reWASD like usual.

I think there are some issues with the firmware and reWASD that should be checked.

Update 1:
I can confirm, that v60 firmware also runs as usual with software version v0.23.2 and reWASD enabled.

Greetings
Chris
Are you remapping the Azeron in reWASD and then trying to run it with the Azeron software?

chkathome

Nov 25, 2021
Are you remapping the Azeron in reWASD and then trying to run it with the Azeron software?
I don't know if I got you wright but no, I think this is not possible. As soon as I activate reWASD then the Cybort runs in exclusive mode and is not connected to the Azeron software anymore.
I only tried the software with deactivated reWASD and then there are no problems.
As I wrote, if I run my Cyborg with reWASD there is the problem that only every second keypress is recognized.
Remapping in reWASD did not work, same result.

This only happens with firmware v70, I am now on v60 and everything runs like usual. I did not test v69 right now so I don't know if there are the same issues.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I don't know if I got you wright but no, I think this is not possible. As soon as I activate reWASD then the Cybort runs in exclusive mode and is not connected to the Azeron software anymore.
I only tried the software with deactivated reWASD and then there are no problems.
As I wrote, if I run my Cyborg with reWASD there is the problem that only every second keypress is recognized.
Remapping in reWASD did not work, same result.

This only happens with firmware v70, I am now on v60 and everything runs like usual. I did not test v69 right now so I don't know if there are the same issues.
Thank you. Please send a log file from Azeron software, so we can see what coul be causing the issue in rewasd.