Part broke right where the ball swivel is, just like that other guys post in the help section in the color green

SpiritualDragon

Mar 16, 2022
Part broke, went to order on Azeron. Can't order on Azeron because I don't have an Order number that will work since I purchased my Gamepad from AMAZON.COM I can prove I did the purchase if need be. I am without my gaming ability until I get it ordered which for a regular gamer, that's frustrating.

Plz and ty.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Part broke, went to order on Azeron. Can't order on Azeron because I don't have an Order number that will work since I purchased my Gamepad from AMAZON.COM I can prove I did the purchase if need be. I am without my gaming ability until I get it ordered which for a regular gamer, that's frustrating.

Plz and ty.
email us on info@azeron.eu state your request and include Amazon order nr.

SpiritualDragon

Mar 16, 2022
Alright sounds good, I have posted a need for the order Nr. but i did not include the Amazon order Nr. I will tell them whenever they respond. its been 24 hours and no response yet. Thank you for your Hastily response .

Reactions: Im this guy

EWJ

Apr 21, 2023
Alright sounds good, I have posted a need for the order Nr. but i did not include the Amazon order Nr. I will tell them whenever they respond. its been 24 hours and no response yet. Thank you for your Hastily response .
I have the Lime green and black Cyborg that I bought directly from Azeron. I have had mine less then 4 months and the 3rd piece around the ball joint just broke on me last night. Is this an issue with the green versions?